- Delivery is free on all orders over £25 (excluding VAT).
- Delivery is free for all wholesale orders totalling £250 or over (excluding VAT). For more information, please see Clause 7.10 in Our Terms and Conditions.
- Your order will be dispatched the same day if ordered before 14:00 between Monday to Friday (not including public holidays). If ordered after 14:00 between Monday to Friday, your order will be dispatched the following working day.
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic and following Government guidelines, deliveries may be delayed. You will be notified of any delay and will receive an email confirmation once your order has been dispatched. Our team is working hard to process your orders as quickly as possible during these unprecedented times. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Delivery charges are applied during the checkout process. The delivery charges and order values include VAT.
- Most of our deliveries are dispatched by a contracted carrier who will need a valid signature from someone aged 16 years or older for proof of delivery. If there is nobody present at the time of the delivery, a card will be left by the delivery person stating another attempt of delivery is to be made or details of the carrier’s local depot, from which you can make alternative arrangements. In residential delivery areas, this may be your nearest post office.
- Alternatively, if you have any questions about the delivery of your order(s) please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as they can.
- For further information, please review Our Terms and Conditions.
Last updated February 2021.